Monday 26 December 2016

A WATERful Adventure ❤🌊


"All good things are wild and free"

Hey yaaaa!Here I am again writing some update for my blog! There's a story why that "Adventure Quote" is inserted up there. This place I am tackling about for this update is really far from me and my place. I got there after 8-9 hours of traveling with my cousins and friends. It's really a rebel trip cause me and me cousins just decided to pack up and bring a lot of budget and let the wind drive us anywhere. We ended up in BALER!!!! WOOOOOO! So yea, it's a good thing because we bonded and somehow we found a piece of ourselves. We felt wild in a way we didn't ask permission until we were there. Also when we were doing something we shouldn't be supposed to be doing but hey, it's not that bad at all. It's just a little deviance, that's all. Free in a way we did everything we wanted where our older relatives are out of site.


BALER - a place for peace and adrenaline. I peace and serenity when you see the blueness of the sea and as the wind slowly caress your face but as a group of people try to satisfy their personal adrenaline rush, adrenaline is just above and below water, also in land. Yin Yang is a representation of the simple ambiance of Baler. You can relax all day but don't miss out the fun activities outside of your hotel. Live a little, you Potatoooo!


There are a lot of activities, drinking is included. But the most fun activities you could go into are water activities like parasailing, kayaking, etc. Most popular? SURFINGGGGG! 


You may stumble and bumble a lot in the water while you are at the process of learning and practicing but believe me, when you learn how, it's really to die for. It's really addicting to be honest but it's up to you. It's worth to try for. New adventures, yaa know. 



So by the end of the day, try everything now before you regret not taking chances. Nothing will be lost if you try something new. Just some additional experiences in life.


Peace out! Be young, wild and free!



No comments:

Post a Comment