Sunday 18 December 2016

Road Feels!! πŸ’–πŸš—


Another one from the cave! I'm here again to give reasons why road trips are one of the best part of adventure! Believe me, I did it many times since I was like 13 or 12 or something. LEZ START DISSSS!

Why do I say that road trip is one of the best? You get to see a lot of sceneries along the way before you get to the place you're going to. It gives you a lot of ideas like "OOOH! Maybe I should go there next time cause it look pretty cool" or like "That place looks cute outside, maybe I should go there to check the inside, maybe it looks more greater than the outside." It gives you an idea if the place is a must.

Road trips also is a way to calm your mind. When I am upset, driving for a span of time separates me from the stress that I have. Which is reaaaally good if you ask me. It's an escape from reality. I calms me every time I want to burst, cry, give up and all the negative things that can affect my emotional state. Its just so relaxing.

Oh and and and! Road trips are the best when with companies! Whether your friends, cousins, mutual or YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND can do. They can be. Just like me, I have encountered to be accompanied by each one of the said people. Mostly with my boyfriend though. With them less stress, less sadness and more fun, more happiness. It's like you don't want it to end because everything that is happening that day is so perfect, everybody's happy, everybody is enjoying
but everyone has to leave the moment and go home. Oooops! That was a stressing statement. Maybe I should go for a road trip now! WOOOOOOO!!

Remember Wanderers,

Now go out, be under the sun and have fun with your life! Step on the pedal that will lead you to find greatness! Love you all! <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment