Saturday 3 December 2016

What can traveling really do to you?


Travelling. The first thing that that comes in my mind if I hear that word is "Passion". There are a lot of things that you could think of it you hear that, right? Like going to beaches or like just going out of the house, hop on the car and step on the gas or like a get away. But what does travelling really means to me? Oh I know, it's just that without travelling, my life would be as boring as a lifeless thing that couldn't move. It's scary you know. It's like seeing the world without colors. When did this little girl became a traveler? I started very young, of course I started with someone who's older than me and they are my grandparents. I learned to love place hopping because they showed me how it can impact your life.

Let me tell you a little story before I go with the things traveling can do to you. When I was a little girl, my grand mum and grand dad always leaves the house for some activity reasons. And here am I living with them. They basically got attached to me cause they were the ones who held me first when I first breathe the air of this world. So what happened was they can't leave without me. Anywhere, everywhere, anytime, any place, I am still included in the car. Whether if it's an adventure or an important thing to do. They just cant leave me behind. And as time goes by, there was a feeling born inside me that whenever I look outside the window, I get really excited. A wanderlust feeling was born and I became a mini adventurer.




So what really does travelling do to you? I personally will list done some common feelings that adventurers and travelers feel when they travel.


  • It will feel very Relaxing
  • It is Stress relieving
  • Worry-free 
  • Excitement
  • Peaceful
  • Fun
  • Unpredictable in a good way
  • Feel young again
  • FREE
It is a whole package of relieving every negative feeling you have. Great isn't it? It had been my relieving pill ever since my grand mum was gone. It became a great memory. I shall continue what she wanted and what she started. 

Remember, in every new things in this world, there is adventure. Adventure is just out there.



©



No comments:

Post a Comment