Sunday 11 December 2016

The Breath-taking Travel





Before I start this "Journey-fic Post" let us feed for this picture:


"It is in all of us to defy expectations to go into the world and to be brave and to want, to need, to hunger for ADVENTURES to embrace and change and chance and risk so the we may breathe and know what it is to be free"

Traveling is simply setting yourself, your soul free. We have to set ourselves free before we regret anything when we start to be unable to do such things we need to do. Before we are unable, we must explore life and the world not just to escape it but also to find and know ourselves better. Right?

I'll just start in a basic known spot where I have been many times and left so many memories. Don't think i forget all about them because everytime I go there, I always remember every single detail that happened those times. Not that I cant move on from it. It's just they are lovely memories that I have. Too bad I never had pictures back then because I wasn't given a camera until 4th year high school. Knowing those memories left there and marked those very spots I stepped on are memories that worth remembering. These memories I'm talking about are just not simple memories but also subjects to remember who I really am. Who I should be.

TAGAYTAY - This place gives me chills whenever I go here. The memories are not broken yet and I will not break them anytime soon. Especially those memories I shared with my family specially with my Grand Mum and my Grand Dad. Believe me they are beautiful. Just like this place I'm talking about. Tagaytay is where you find peace even though a lot of people go here. Why? Maybe because of this.


You know what I mean? It's not the whole view but believe me, the whole view is whole much better than in this picture. Every part in this place, you will see this unbreaking peaceful view. Although at some part you'll see the valley of pineapples that will make you crave for it until you can't resist and you will really buy one from the resident vendors. Also the wind is a friend. What do I mean by that? Let us say that the wind is perfect, sometimes can be very cold and sometimes it's just enough that we need whenever it is hot. It hugs you wherever you go in this place. Everytime I go here, the wind seems like he doesn't forget me and welcomes me with a hug even though I leave him behind. But sometimes I get slapped first before he hugs me. HAHAHAHA. It's the perfect place to let go your feelings. Happy or not, try to make amends with the place and let it know how this place can be so important to you and it will give you experiences you will never forget. Just like me :)

The latest moment I shared with this place is an unforgettable moment just like theith me rest experiences. Never been in this place with friends either or especially someone special to me. But I did. Recently. I got good companions with me, They are amazing. They gave me this feeling I could never feel with other people. They made my experience much enjoying than the rest except one. They made the view and the wind more perfect with the things that we did. Hi to my friendssss! Hi Elise, Shai and Allen :)



I can't thank them more than enough. I'm just lucky to experience such phenomenon in my life. Im lucky to have the guy who brought me here and made me experience this. I seem to be really happy in the pictures, I am more happier if you saw me right at this moment. Never thought I could have a guy who will make my travels more exciting. I never thought that one guy could give me chances on having little expeditions of small travels around our area. NEVER I HAVE THOUGHT I COULD BRING SOMEONE HERE AND I'M HOLDING HANDS WITH HIM! HAHAHAHAHAHHA


I never thought that this smile will be visible again in my face at the same place that I left a really sad memory yet so beautiful.



Thank you Klavine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment