Sunday 8 January 2017

Isabel's Paradise


Soooo yeaaa, I'm back again with an update. This days, promoting beaches, adventure-worth places are posted in medias for those who want to travel but with an affordable budget. Well, since I have a travel blog, might as well promote mine right?


Club Balai Isabel ~ A place in Talisay,Batangas. It's one of the most famous places in Batangas where in it was very visited by some of the foreigners and the famous people here. I may say that one part of it is very expensive and one part is affordable. For the hotel rooms there are Standard Room / Superior Room / Superior Room with View / Deluxe Room / 
  • Deluxe Room with View /
  • Premium Room
  • . And for the Villas and Cottages, there are Suites / Suites with Attic / Orchard Lane .(If you will go for the affordable side, hotel rooms is what I recommend for you.) (VILLAS ARE EXPENSIVE! THOSE ARE ONLY FOR FAMILY GATHERING NOT FOR SOLOS UNLESS YOU ARE RICH HAHAHAHAHA) But hey, it's worth it. I tell you it really is. You'd love it as much as I do.

  • Recently, I went there for some personal reason. They have this new place, just connecting with the main, is the newly built "Lakefront Mansions". I'm just saying. It's expensive. From the word itself, MANSIONS, it sounds expensive. When I heard it myself from my Tita Cecille (The Owner), I almost fainted. LIKE HELLO! IT COST 17k PER NIGHT. NOT IN THE WHOLE MANSION BUT IN JUST ONE OF THE ROOMS ITSELF. Too expensive? Oh I tell you, when you see the whole room, you'd be enlighten why it is that expensive. The room comes in with 2 king sized beds, A REALLY LAGRE TV (Like 49-52 inches), plus the "Luxurious" bathroom. And the whole room and cozy and spacious. The aroma is quite pleasing. I can sleep there all day and not go out for like 3 days. I tell you, it's really gorgeous.


    Aside from the inside features of this very beautiful place, the outside it quite relaxing and pleasing. This place is really big that's what they have a lot of activities. There are a lot of hidden pools but the most visited pool is the infinity pool in front of the taal lake.


    I'm not going to spoil you with a lot of picture but if you really want to see, then go there for a try. Their service too is really pleasing. Everybody is really nice. 

    Do me a favor and visit their site http://www.balaiisabel.com/

    Love you guys! 

    Remember!!



    (To my Tita Cecille and Tito Nelson Terible, it's an honor to do a little bit of work for you big business) 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment