Saturday 28 January 2017

In the Cove of Canyon




I'll just leave that there. All those who have their heart for the sea, ocean  or any body of water will understand that.

I'll have something to give to those who loves to be touched by the salty water in a shore at the beach. Who wouldn't love the beach right? Except those who have phobia with water lol. I personally love the beach. Ecstatic always to see the beach because it calms my soul. It gives me inner peace. Today, I'll give you a bit luxurious place but in the end, it will all be worth it.


This place, a bit expensive but the feeling it gives you, it's priceless.  A secluded beach, this simple yet luxurious resort in multiple buildings among tropical gardens. Modernized rooms with balconies, terraces feature, huge flat-screen TVs, mini fridges to put food on and pull-out sofas for extra guests. I tell you, it maybe a little bullet in you pocket but when you get there, your feeling will be amazing.

But hey, when you plan to only have a day tour, it's not really that expensive. It'll just cost you 350 for the entrance fee. With that, you have access to the pools, kid's play land, restaurants and most importantly, the breath-taking beach.

I'll show you the rates, but please don't scream. I'll warn you now HAHAHAHA. This will show you the room rates, wedding packages and conference package.



To have some fun, here are the activity rates there. Budget now, cry later HAHAHAHAHA


To have a little preview, here are  pictures:



Have a little fun in your life at the beach. Visit Canyon Cove. For more information, visit http://www.canyoncove.com.ph/

I'll leave you with this picture:



FIND YOURSELF


No comments:

Post a Comment